Orthopaedic Negligence Lawyers Liverpool & London
The clinical and medical negligence team at Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors specialise in claims for compensation arising as a result of delayed incorrect or failed diagnosis of orthopaedic injuries as well as surgical errors in orthopaedic surgery.
Delayed, incorrect or failed diagnosis of orthopaedic injury can have devastating consequences.
Our specialist medical negligence solicitors and litigation executives have many years of experience dealing with the difficult medical and legal issues associated with delayed, incorrect treatment or failed diagnosis of orthopaedic injuries including:
- Delayed, incorrect treatment or failed diagnosis of wrist fractures and other upper limbs
- Delayed, incorrect or failed diagnosis of ankle fractures and other lower limbs
- Often claims of this type will be caused by;
- A failure to recognise signs and symptoms including red flags by a GP or at Accident and Emergency departments (A&E)
- The misinterpretation of an x-ray or scan
- A failure to carry out or request the necessary tests or scans
- A failure to respond to positive test results
- A failure to carry out the necessary tests
- A failure to make appropriate referrals
- A failure to treat with the required urgency
Orthopaedic Surgery Errors Liverpool & London
Our specialist team of solicitors and litigation executives additionally have many years of experience dealing with the difficult medical and legal issues associated with Surgical Errors in Orthopaedic Surgery including;
- Inappropriate or poorly performed hip replacement surgery
- Inappropriate or poorly performed knee replacement surgery
- Inappropriate or poorly performed wrist surgery
- Complications arising out of Inappropriate or poorly performed orthopaedic surgery including nerve damage and amputation.
Contact our orthopaedic negligence solicitors in Liverpool & London today
For further information, or if you believe you have an orthopaedic negligence claim, get in touch with our team of specialist medical negligence lawyers today. We offer a free initial assessment of your case and 'no win no fee funding' is available on accepted cases. Call us on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.