Company & Commercial Lawyers Liverpool & London
We believe in developing a long term, personal relationship with our business clients.
We will take the time to understand your business and ambitions so we can provide the tailored expert guidance that will help you achieve your goals.
The law affects every element of a business, from people to assets to brand to information and data. Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors can deliver clear, practical guidance delivered with the insight of four decades worth of experience.
Our Business law team advises SMEs and other corporate entities, business owners, partnerships, financial institutions and entrepreneurs on many aspects of company, commercial, corporate and banking law.
We are specialists in company sales and purchases and business transactions and in between deals, we advise clients on compliance, and day to day management of the risks involved in business life.
Our role varies from client to client. Where required, we can be retained as a legal counsel extension to a business, or we can operate on an as needed basis.
Our Business department is partner-led, and regularly advises clients on:
- Banking and Finance, Secured Lending and Private Mortgages
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Business Sales, Acquisitions and Disposals (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Charities & Not for Profit
- Company Law & Procedure
- Commercial Contracts, Licences and Business Agreements
- Compliance & Regulatory Advice
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Data Protection, Privacy and GDPR
- Defamation and Reputation Management
- Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition and Post-Transaction) and Corporate Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- IT Contracts and Software Licences
- Joint Ventures
- Management Buy-outs and Management Buy-ins
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Private Equity and Family Office Guidance (Structuring, Executing and Exiting Investments)
- Rectification of Companies House Register of Charges
- Reorganisations & Restructurings
- Shareholders Agreements
- Succession Planning in Family Enterprises
- U.S. Lawyer Services
The bottom line is critical to every business, and we endeavour to provide exceptional legal advice at the most competitive price. We conduct regular commercial reviews to ensure that our fees are in line with the market, and can help to ensure your healthy cash flow with flexible payment options, including capped fees, fixed fees and hourly rates.On occasion, we are prepared to operate on a success fee basis where the risk is shared.
FREE Business Law Consultation
We are delighted to offer a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation on corporate law issues. Call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.
Contact our commercial lawyers in Liverpool & London today
We have considerable experience in advising clients with their business needs, and can provide clear, comprehensive guidance on your unique circumstances. call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.