Stillbirth & Neo Natal Death Compensation Lawyers Liverpool & London
The clinical and medical negligence team at Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors have represented many bereaved parents and we are therefore, sadly, very experienced in dealing with these tragic cases.
Whilst the majority of postmortems are inconclusive with no known cause of death being found, some known causes of stillbirth and neonatal death are as follows:
- Congenital Malformation
- Maternal health problems such as Pre-Eclampsia or Gestational Diabetes
- Incompetent Cervix
- Placenta and Umbilical cord (Placental Insufficiency, Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome, Placental Abruption, True Umbilical Cord Knots
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR)
- Meconium Aspiration
- Premature Rupture of Membranes (PROM)
Our team of medical negligence solicitors and litigation executives have many years of experience in dealing with the difficult medical and legal issues associated with still birth and neo natal death cases. If you need guidance with your case, call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.
Medical Negligence Lawyers Liverpool & London
Whilst many stillbirth and neonatal deaths cannot be avoided many are sadly caused as a direct result of clinical and medical negligence.
Often cases of still birth and neonatal death are caused by the mismanagement of labour, in particular:
- A failure to carry out or properly interpret a CTG
- A failure to adequately monitor during pregnancy
- A failure to recognise signs and symptoms including red flags
- A delay or failure to perform an emergency c-section.
Contact our labour compensation claims solicitors in Liverpool & London today
There are times when a stillbirth has been caused by professional negligence by the medical experts involved in your case. If you think you have suffered due to this negligence, we can help you gain the compensation you and your family deserve. Get in touch today and we can offer a free initial assessment of your case and advise if 'no win no fee funding' is available for your case. Call us today on 0151 236 5000 or complete our online contact form for more information.