Missed or Delayed Diagnosis Claims Solicitors Liverpool & London
The clinical and medical negligence team at Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors specialise in claims for compensation arising as a result of a delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis.
Delaying the diagnosis of an illness can have devastating consequences. A delay in diagnosing cancer can reduce life expectancy and mean that conservative treatment is no longer an option.
Our specialist team of medical negligence solicitors and litigation executives have many years of experience dealing with the difficult medical and legal issues associated with delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis claims including:
- Delayed, incorrect of failed diagnosis of cancer
- Delayed, incorrect of failed diagnosis of bowel conditions
- Delayed, incorrect of failed diagnosis of sepsis
- Delayed, incorrect of failed diagnosis of strokes
- Delayed, incorrect of failed diagnosis of neurological conditions
- Often claims of this type will be caused by;
- A failure to recognise signs and symptoms including red flags by a GP or at Accident and Emergency departments (A&E)
- The misinterpretation of an x-ray or scan
- A failure to carry out or request the necessary tests or scans
- A failure to respond to positive test results
- A failure to interpret tissue samples (including smear tests)
- A failure to carry out the necessary tests
- A failure to make appropriate referrals
- A failure to treat with the required urgency
Contact our misdiagnosis claims solicitors in Liverpool & London today
During an often emotional time, our team of specialist and experienced solicitors, dedicated solely to clinical and medical negligence cases, can provide you with expert guidance and advice on your case, every step of the way. We offer a free initial assessment of your case and 'no win no fee funding' is available on accepted cases. call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.