Public Liability Claims Lawyers Liverpool & North West London
If you have been injured whilst in a public place we can advise you in relation to making a Personal Injury claim.
Accidents which occur on property owned by somebody else are referred to as either Public Liability or Occupier’s Liability cases. We can advise in relation to such claims against councils and local authorities, schools, businesses and other organisations and individuals.
Whilst you are visiting somebody else’s property or land, the occupier of that land is primarily responsible for your safety. Under the relevant law, the occupiers owe a duty to take reasonable care to ensure you are reasonably safe.
How our Public Liability accident lawyers can help
At Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors, we have a wealth of knowledge of the statutory regulations and occupier’s obligations and over 25 years of experience in pursuing cases for compensation relating to breaches of occupiers’ duties to visitors, causing accidents which include:
- Slips or trips
- Accidents in pubs and restaurants
- Accidents in car parks
- Injuries resulting from a failure by the occupier to carry out a proper risk assessment
- Accidents in rented accommodation
- Accidents occurring in supermarkets or shops
- Injuries whilst taking part in sports or exercise including accidents in gyms
- Accidents whilst at, or injuries sustained during, activities arranged by your school, college or university
We appreciate that the process of making a claim can be a complicated one. To view our commonly asked questions, please visit our Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact our Public Liability accident claims lawyers in Liverpool & North West London today.