- To carry out all duties accurately and efficiently, within internal and, where applicable, external guidelines to agreed deadlines.
- Daily Reconciliation of both Client and Office Banks.
- Maintaining the entire Purchase Ledger and ensuring accuracy of all postings
- Payment of office expenses
- Posting Banking Receipts, Electronic payments, Cheques and Bills
- Dealing with petty cash.
- Maintaining accurate and useable records for the Practice and other purposes
- Speaking to Clients & taking card payments
- Fast, accurate entry of data into computerised accounting system
- Monitoring compliance with cash office procedures
- Monitoring compliance with all relevant codes of Practice, including Solicitors Accounts Rules etc
- Resolving routine problems and queries as they arise
- Promoting positive working relationships with and providing information and assistance as required to GAD Management Team, Inland Revenue and other relevant bodies
- Identifying and bringing to the attention of the Directors or Practice Director any problems, errors or inconsistencies which arise
- Compliance with all internal policies and procedures, as documented in GAD Office Manual
- Promote the vision and objectives of the Practice
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships
- To undertake any relevant training and/or professional development as recommended.
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested.
Please apply to the Accounts Manager, Tom Blanchfield via email at email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.
Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive (based in our Temple Fortune Office)
If you are an experienced Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive with more than 3 years’ post qualified experience and are looking for a new challenge, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
The role requires you to work independently and manage your own case load in an efficient manner. You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed property case load and have experience of working on a case management system.
The role would suit somebody who is interested in a traditional high street law firm who pride themselves on providing a professional, one to one service to each client.
There are great opportunities for long term career progression.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter by email to SGrant@gadlegal.co.uk for immediate consideration.
This Firm does not accept speculative telephone calls from recruitment companies
Solicitors With A Following
We are always open to applications from qualified solicitors who have their own business to join our teams in either Liverpool or London.
We will consider all levels of qualification and experience and we are open to both full-time and part-time / consultancy basis positions.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from practitioners with experience in the following areas of law: Corporate and Commercial Law,
Media Law, Commercial Property, Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Family Law,
Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a very forward-thinking,
experienced team, with a strong national reputation.
Applications by CV and cover letter to Tracey Parry, Practice Director at our head office address or email
You may submit a speculative CV by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can view our graduate application process.