Media, Entertainment and Intellectual Property Lawyers Liverpool & London
Our specialist team can advise on all areas of media and entertainment, from reputation management to intellectual property and commercial advice.
Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors has a deep understanding of the media and entertainment business, having developed long term relationships with clients across the entire range of media, performing arts and technology sectors.
Our team of commercial solicitors will provide clear, comprehensible and detailed advice on the full spectrum of media-focused legal issues including reputation management, privacy and defamation, intellectual property, entertainment, technology, telecommunications, E-commerce, film, TV, music and publishing.
We specialise in providing guidance upon three key areas:
A reputation takes years of hard work to achieve but can be damaged in minutes.
To realise the benefit of your hard work, it is essential to register and protect your own intellectual property
Our Entertainment solicitors can advise you on legal matters in the world of entertainment.
Our Entertainment solicitors advise on:
- All book, newspaper, magazine and online publishing agreements
- Advertisement clearance, compliance with advertising codes and complaints to media regulatory bodies
- Drafting and negotiating many music-related contracts, including management, agency, recording, publishing, distribution, merchandising, performing, licensing agreements and disputes, royalty audits and chain of title investigations
- Film and TV production matters for UK-based film and TV production companies, ranging from acquiring rights and producing programmes and documentaries to merchandising and distribution agreements
- Information Technology & E-Commerce
Contact our media solicitors in Liverpool & London today