Medication & Prescription Error Claims Lawyers Liverpool & London
The clinical and medical negligence team at Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors specialise in claims for compensation arising as a result of incorrectly prescribed medication by pharmacists, doctors and other health professionals.
Our specialist team of medical negligence solicitors and litigation executives have many years of experience dealing with the difficult medical and legal issues associated with prescription and prescribing errors particularly by GPs and Pharmacists.
We understand the importance of investigating both the short term and any potential long term consequences arising from medication errors.
Claims often arise as a consequence of;
- Mistakes by GPs and Pharmacists for example prescribing the wrong medication or prescribing multiple medications which should not be taken together
- Failures by GPs and Pharmacists to review long term prescriptions the use of which can cause long term health problems and dependency issues
- Failures by GPs to prescribe additional drugs for patient safety, for example, bone supplements
- Failures by hospitals and/or GPs to monitor antidepressant medication
- Pharmacists issuing the wrong dosage of the medication prescribed
Contact our medication error solicitors in Liverpool & London today
If you have suffered as a result of negligence by medical professions providing you with medication, you might be entitled to compensation. For more information, and advice on surrounding your case, call our team, dedicated solely to clinical and medical negligence cases. We offer a free initial assessment of your case and 'no win no fee funding' is available on accepted cases. call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.