Slip, Trip or Fall

Have you been injured by slipping in a shop or on an unmarked, slippery floor?


Have you tripped on a piece of broken or uneven pavement?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, you may be entitled to file a compensation claim for any injuries suffered.

It is of paramount importance to receive the right advice from the start of a claim, following a slip, trip or fall that you believe to be the fault of another party. The slipping/tripping claims process can be confusing and it is the duty of your specialist personal injury solicitor to explain the process. This includes advice on the length of the claims process, the costs involved and who pays?

Gregory Abrams Davidson has a team of specialist personal injury lawyers who are here to advise you on whether you have a claim and how to go about doing so.

You should be aware that owners or occupiers of land have a duty to ensure your safety.

Examples of claims we have successfully pursued include:

  • Tripping accidents on the highway
  • Slipping accidents in supermarkets, hospitals and schools
  • Injuries caused to tenants or visitors in rented accommodation
  • Injuries caused to children in dangerous playgrounds and sports centres

If you have had a slip or trip and injured yourself but do not know whether you are able to make a claim for compensation, you should contact our specialist team who are ready to help or simply start your accident claim by filling in our accident claim form.

Preferred employment law solicitors, who will be able to advise on such issues.

If you or a family member or friend would like FREE advice on a potential claim, please contact our specialist team on 0151 236 5000/0208 209 0166. Alternatively, you can e-mail us at or fill out our online contact form and we will contact you directly.

Please contact a member of our team:

The Law Society - Accredited: Conveyancing Quality apil: Accredited Personal Injury Specialist The Law Society Cyber Essentials avma-logo.png