eSports Lawyers Solicitors & North West London
Esports is a niche sector which is a thriving and innovative part of the ever-developing UK and global sporting industry.
As the popularity of the sports entertainment and gaming industry continues to grow, further commercial opportunities will continue to grow in parallel, which will in tow, unearth complex issues which require expert legal advice.
If you are looking to protect your position in the field of eSport, you need an eSports solicitor to guide you through the often complex regulatory, technological and contractual legal issues.
To help your business stay ahead of the game, contact us online today.
GAD Commercial eSport sector expertise
Our team is well placed to advise on full range of commercial, corporate and regulatory issues faced by those in the esports industry such as:
- Influencer and brand ambassador agreements
- Advertising and marketing regulations
- Sponsorship and licensing arrangements
- Player, coach and management commercial agreements
- Reputation management and social media
- Disputes and litigation
- eSport governance and regulation
- Broadcasting and Streaming arrangements
- Intellectual Property (IP) rights, protection and infringement
- Media and sponsorship agreements
- Employment contracts
- Brand relationships
- M&A of eSports businesses and franchises
- Shareholder and Investment agreements
- Data protection and GDPR
- Cyber security and cyber defence
What can GAD Commercial do to help you?
As expert eSport lawyers it is natural for the GAD Commercial multi-disciplinary sports team to have a particular interest in everything eSport-related. Our team of tech, IT, commercial and sports solicitors make a winning combination for expert eSport legal advice.
As a full service law firm, we are well positioned to advise sponsors and rights holders on how to protect their position whilst obtaining value from their partnerships.
Who GAD Commercial help
Our specialist team of eSports lawyers act for:
- Games developers
- Software companies
- Sponsors and rights holders
- Players and coaches
- Professional eSports bodies
- eSports broadcasters and social media platforms
Contact our eSports Solicitors in Liverpool & North West London today
We recognise that eSports can appear complex, but our team of legal experts deliver results quickly and efficiently. From game developers to players, or even eSports professional bodies, our team is on hand to help you.
Call us today on 0151 236 5000, or complete our online contact form for more information.