Accidents Abroad Claims Solicitors Liverpool & London
The Personal Injury team at Gregory Abrams Davidson Solicitors is here to help you through what can be an arduous process of filing and pursuing claims for injuries sustained whilst abroad.
Our representation involves working through international jurisdictions, with foreign interpreters and local counsel, to advise clients in connection with accidents occurring on holidays throughout the world.
Recent matters include:
- Injuries suffered as a result of defective hotel flooring.
- Injuries sustained on day excursions.
- Injuries arising from participation in sporting activities.
- Injuries suffered on transport whilst on holiday.
- Claims arising from poor standards of hygiene in hotels.
- Claims arising from food poisoning on-board cruise ships.
Contact our accident abroad claims lawyers in Liverpool & London today
Our team of specialist personal injury lawyers can help you make a compensation claim if you suffered an injury whilst on holiday, or whilst working aborad. We can assist you every step of the way, from working out if you are entitled to compensation, through to evidence collection and case closure. For more guidance, call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form.