Banking and Finance, Secured Lending and Private Mortgages Lawyers Liverpool and London
Our Banking and Finance practice advises financial institutions, independent banks, finance companies, bridging lenders and private individuals on property loans and business loans, including development loans and other specialist credit lines and facilities.
These commercial loans are often advanced on a short-term basis and we are retained by borrowers and lenders to advise on all aspects of commercial and property funding, including:
- Advising on the terms of the loan and facility agreements,
- Reviewing and amending on the loan and security documentation, such as debentures, share charges, security trust deeds,
- Advising on the security being requested,
- Guidance on personal and corporate guarantees,
- Perfecting and registering security interests,
- Rectification of Companies House register where there has been an error during the Companies House notification process.
We combine strong technical legal expertise, with a commercial mindset, offering pragmatic, constructive and experienced advice to enable deals to be efficiently concluded.
Our Banking and Finance team is a partner-led service, which ensures experienced advice and case-management through the transaction.
In combination with our Corporate department and Commercial Real Estate team, we offer complete transaction handling for property developers, from the acquisition of land to the development funding and through to the sale of the developed property.
We advise many different types of deals involving real estate, trade finance and commodities finance on standard banking terms, bridging finance deals, private inter-family arrangements, LMA (Loan Market Association) syndicated loans and other types of complex structured finance.
Recent deals include:
- Advising property developers in the Social Housing, Student Accommodation and Luxury Housing sectors
- Advising Housing Associations on their regulatory duties.
- Advising PLCs and private property developers on public debenture offerings.
- Advising business start-ups on their initial credit facilities
- Advising UK and international businesses on UK Trade Finance
- Advising a Swiss specialty financial institution on its UK commodities lending business.
Contact our Banking and Finance lawyers in Liverpool & North West London today
For more information, or to discuss your needs in further detail, call us today on 0151 236 5000 for our Liverpool office or 020 8209 0166 for our London office or complete our online contact form for more information.