Veronica is a recent recruit to the firm, having joined us on 16 January 2017.
Veronica qualified as a solicitor in 2001, and has always specialised in the area of litigation and dispute resolution. Prior to joining us, she had been a partner at a Wirral firm since 2005, where she developed a strong reputation for resolving difficult and complex cases.
As a litigation solicitor, Veronica has a broad range of experience in a wide range of cases, and has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Disputes about wills and the administration of estates
- Professional Negligence
- Contract/quasi contract and commercial disputes
- Disputes over beneficial interests in land and property
- Trusts and breach of trust/fiduciary duty
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
Much of Veronica’s work involves the resolution of multiple legal issues within a single case. In addition, Veronica has specialist expertise in cases where the capacity, capability, or vulnerability of one of the parties is a key issue in the determination of the dispute.
- ADR Group Accredited Mediator
- Member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers’ Association (PNLA)
- Member of the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialist (ACTAPS)
Outside of work, Veronica is an enthusiastic cook and gardener, the two hobbies being inextricably linked. She also loves sewing; mostly dressmaking but she will tackle anything. Veronica is married and her husband occasionally drags her out into the daylight for hill-walking in Wales, which she does under sufferance.